Overview of the features
HAM Office EASY is a professional program for entering and evaluating logbook data . It is based on the experience of years of logbook programming and many hints, requests and criticisms from radio amateurs.
HAM Office EASY basically offers all the important functions required for a thorough and appealing input of QSO Data and logbook evaluation are necessary.
Help functions support every single step from the first start of the program. Using the extensive import functions , HAM Office can import data from almost any logbook program.
HAM OFFICE Easy is a simplified version of HAM OFFICE
for those who
- do not need the full functionality of the standard version,
- value a very simple operation of the program
- are not yet as experienced with the computer
The following are the main features of this program:
- Evaluations of the most important logbook data in list form and tables
- Editing of the logbook data
- Access to almost all logbook programs via import filters
- Prefix cross reference that has proven itself over many years
- Data export functions for export to ADIF, CSV or in text files
- Printout of all important lists
- Search the log according to various criteria
- Zoomable world map
- Different views on the map
- Map with degree and locator grid, CQ and ITU zones, DXCC, country or prefix search and DXCC information
- Callsign search (if the locator associated with the callsign is contained in the database, the exact location is displayed)
- Satellite map
- Professional label and card printing functions